We are making a few improvements to the camera software and have a BETA version available. If you try it, please let us know how it works for you.
Here’s a summary of the changes:
- Improved and/or increased sampling rate (approx. 25Hz for H4, 4-5 Hz for H3+)
- Added advanced setting to limit subtitle display rate used in generating SRT file
- Added advanced setting to display G-force subtitle as 1 or 2 decimal places
- Improved data synchronization to start of video recording (H4 only)
- General code optimization to reduce processing overhead
- Fix error handling for memory card access
- Fix bug in Video+Photo mode and/or long recordings spanning multiple folders
Download the BETA version of the installer program on our Support page: (
Update: BETA version has been removed. Released version 1.50 is available.